The Process of Angst: A Writer's Blog

Friday, June 16, 2006

Update #2 and News

Current Projects

The Lonely Light (working title)
Type: original fantasy novel
Progress: roughly 4900 words in the current draft
Thoughts: I need more time to sit down with this and live in it, time that I haven't had for one reason or another, and am probably not going to get in the near future. I'm pretty bummed that I haven't had a lot of time or energy to write lately.
Likes: Main werewolf character's elegant formal manner, how annoying and wimpy the town mage is
Dislikes: being unable to get the ideas I've had in my head for ages down on paper...it's moving so slow



Writerly News!


My very first novel, We Change, is now available for purchase via Lulu.com. You can check out the summary and buy the book at SunsetSam.com.

We Change was written during National Novel Writing Month 2003, and has been edited and tweaked a bunch since then. It is a young adult (YA) sci-fi novel, soft on the science and focusing more on the emotions of and interactions between the characters. I'm hoping to be able to start promoting it locally soon!



Quote of the Moment: "I push a button every 108 minutes. I don't get out much." ~ Desmond, Lost

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home