The Process of Angst: A Writer's Blog

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Update #3

Current Projects

The Lonely Light (working title)
Type: original fantasy novel
Progress: roughly 7,800 words in the current draft
Thoughts: I'm glad that I went through and tried to loosen up what I've already written of this. I'm afraid I'm being way too verbose in an attempt to get all my ideas down.

I've split the novel into two halves, and I'm considering working on them independently of each other. The only problem I see with that is it may necessitate massive rewrites later on if the characters or backstory change too much in either of the halves.
Likes: New, lightly edited version; the way the town mage behaves like he's still a teenager; being able to work in MC's tie-dye robes
Dislikes: having so little time and will to work on this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home