The Process of Angst: A Writer's Blog

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Signing News & Update #4

Writerly News!

I will be reading from and signing copies of We Change at the Book House of Stuyvesant Plaza in Albany, NY on Saturday, October 21st at 2pm!

I'm also trying to set up dates with Borders in Albany, Waldenbooks in Colonie Center, and the Sand Lake Town Library. Check back for continuing updates and details!



Current Projects

The Lonely Light (working title)
Type: original fantasy novel
Progress: roughly 9,000 words in the current draft
Thoughts: I'm enjoying working on the second half. It's allowing me to take a break from the part of the story that I know too well, and to focus on developing the MC's "current" life, as well as the characters I'm not as familiar with.
Likes: Pub in the second half, and the way it flows in an almost Pratchett-esque way
Dislikes: feeling anxious and thinking I should be doing things other than writing



Quote of the Moment: "You've succeeded in convincing me that you have the most boring job in all of England." ~ Johnny, Naked

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home